Anyone who knows me well knows I get a song in my head and then I listen to it. ALL. THE. TIME. I sing it around the house, blast it in the car, listen to it while getting ready, etc. And my husband quickly gets sick of a song on constant repeat. I listen on repeat for a couple weeks and then I soon get sick of it and find a new song to listen to over and over. And the process repeats over and over. hahahaha Am I the only one?!
I’m always interested in finding new song recommendations so that this doesn’t continue to happen, so I thought I’d share some of those songs I’m currently obsessed with and would love your recs for songs as well. Let’s just jump right in. (no specific order)
- Question… ? by Taylor Swift
- Midnight Rain by Taylor Swift
- Off by Jake Scott
- Dirty White Chucks by Nightly
- Ask Seek Pray by River Valley Ages
- Snow on the Beach (clean version) by Taylor Swift
- Good Day by Jake Scott
- Take My Hand – Joshua Tree Version by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Firm Foundation (He Won’t) by Cody Carnes
- Run to the Father by Cody Carnes
My overall thoughts about this list.
- I don’t listen to Taylor Swift a lot but her newest album just released and the ones I shared, I’ve been obsessed with recently.
- Cody Carnes is ALWAYS a good option.
- I clearly have a handful of artists I’m currently into.
What are your current go to songs?
Leave a Reply